By Carolyn Edlund
Coming up in February – Don’t Miss These Two Events to Build Your Business and Improve your Technique!
FREE Color Webinar for Artists
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
7:00 p.m. ET, 4:00 PT
You are invited to join me as I speak with “Color Maestro” Carol McIntyre, who is an expert in oil, acrylic and watercolor. If you use any of these mediums, you will benefit from this information!
In this color packed, 60+ minute complimentary webinar you will learn:
- “The 5-Step Color Mixing Method”
- How to match any color you want
- Why Mixing With White or Black is Tricky
- How to Create Dimension by Mixing Three Distinct Colors
- How to Mix Shadow & Highlight Colors Using Clean – not Muddy – Colors
Register Here for the Free Webinar or to get the Replay
The Arts Business Institute Winter Workshop
February 16-17, 2013
at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia
Learn the Business of Art! The Arts Business Institute helps artists & craftspeople launch and grow successful small businesses
This intensive workshop features nationally-known speakers and experts teaching:
- Booth Design
- Pricing for Profit
- Creative Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Building Gallery Relationships
Each workshop participant has their work critiqued by gallery owners, and tours the show floor of the Buyers Market of American Craft, the largest trade show in the country for handmade luxury goods.
Tuition is $250 for the weekend – book now, spaces are limited.